Just a clarification, I am NOT Mandi or the original creator of partyrehab, however I really liked the way the blog was ran and handled so I plan on taking over and continuing the party journey :)
Feel free to ask me anything like recipes or any questions you may have :) Also feel free to request to see certain images or even submit your own!
This is not my blog, this is OUR blog :)
Hey! I'm suppose to buy a bottle of tequila to do shots with only I have no idea what kind I should buy. Literally the only brand name I know is Patron and I'm pretty sure that's expensive :P Any suggestions? I don't really want to break the bank but I also don't want it to be crap tequila :PAnonymous
(via allthese16things)All these 16 things...
WEDDING CAKE MARTINI
1.5 oz. Vanilla Vodka
1/2 oz. Malibu Coconut Rum
1.5 oz. Pineapple Juice
one splash grenadine syrup
STRAWBERRY WATERMELON MOJITO
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 15-20 fresh mint leaves (amount depends on the size of leaves)
- 4 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 cups watermelon, 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup strawberries, halved or quartered
- 6 oz light rum
1. In a large pitcher, combine sugar, mint leaves, and lime juice. Muddle the mint leaves with the end of a wooden spatula.
2. Fill the blender with watermelon and then add strawberries. Blend until smooth and combined.
3. Pour watermelon mixture into the pitcher. Add rum and stir well until combined. Serve in chilled glasses and enjoy!